2D to 3D conversion in Solid Edge ST6
This video demonstrates 2D to 3D conversion in Solid Edge ST6 !
- First import 2D file. Click on Tools-Create 3D.Select appropriate module to part / assembly.
- And select Front View / Side View / Top View / Bottom View.
- Selected all 2D views are merged to Solid Edge sketch module.
- To convert Solid Edge Sketch module into 3D. Click Extrude command from radial menu.
- Select Top / Right / Front Plane and project sketches and revolve command to convert in to 3D.
- Click Extrude command and select sketches to create a slot.
- Create M5 thread holes based on your measured dimensions .
- Create holes and place it where ever it is required.
- Uncheck all the views from the feature tree.
- Apply color for the created 3D part.
- Creating quick 3D from 2D sketches by using solid edge st6 synchronous technology.