Creating JT Files in Solid Edge ST6
This video demonstrates how to create JT files in Solid Edge ST6
- Import JT files and edit easily with synchronous technology in Solid Edge ST6.
- Ensure that JT files are in ordered mode before importing.Open the assembly file.
- Assembly statistics a unique feature in Solid edge ST6 shows the number of sub-assemblies, parts & number of unique parts present in an assembly.
- To add material types for the parts, click on properties manager tab in command bar. This displays all the different parts in an assembly.
- Select the material type as steel structural for bearing bottom.If the material is same as the rest of the parts then copy & drag downwards to select other cells. This ensures all the parts material will be the same.
- Click on update all. The assembly parts will get updated with density, mass and volume properties. Scroll towards right side to have surface area, bead material & bead density.
- Scroll towards right side to have surface area, bead material & bead density.