Editing AutoCAD, SolidWorks, Auto Desk Inventor Files in Solid Edge ST6
This video demonstrates migrating and Editing AutoCAD, SolidWorks and AutoDesk Inventor files using Solid Edge Synchronous Technology 6, where the imported file does not have any history.
- Open and select AutoCAD file.
- Select Options to see the preview, Layer Settings and click next.
- Select Appropriate Unit to Import and Click next.
- Set required sheet background and click next.
- Solid Edge ST6 Supports AutoCAD Settings for line types, Colors Settings, Font Types, Hatch Types and click next.
- Create your new configuration file to destination folder and click finish.
- Click to open and select fit to zoom.
- You can see views of AutoCAD part.
- You can make necessary design changes for your AutoCAD part and save it.
- Open and Select Solid Works Part.
- Make the desired changes to your Solid Works part and Save it.
- Open and Select Auto Desk Inventor Part.
- Make the desired changes to your Auto Desk inventor part and Save it.