How to upload Videos to YouTube in Solid Edge ST6?
In this video we are going to showcase solid Edge St6 capability to directly upload videos to YouTube.
- Solid Edge ST6 has option to record video.
- Click on the record button which will be at the bottom.
- Set “Area to record” as Solid Edge Application and Click on Record button.
- Open Part / Assembly which you want to record. Sharing your Assembly model with the clients has never been so easy.
- Solid Edge ST6 provides a option to upload your recorded videos.
- You can Click again on the “Record button” to stop the recording. Recorded video will be automatically played, you can save the recorded video in the designated folder.
- To upload recorded video, Sign in to your Google account.
- Add Title,Description and Tags to the video.
- Check your YouTube account to ensure that your video has been successfully uploaded.